Bushnell Legend On 308 What Scope To Put On My Winchester Model 70 .308?

What scope to put on my Winchester Model 70 .308? - bushnell legend on 308

Hello. I got this Winchester Model 70 308 rifle as a gift and I know nothing about it. I know the history of the model 70 and so on, but I do not know what he was years and the price could taste it. Weaver scope on it and want to get rid of him. I went to the beach, there are a couple of days to reach. (I have tried tricks with scale and without) I am looking for up to $ 100 - $ 200 to spend on a decent level and I heard him with the Prostaff Nikon, Bushnell Legend, and others like Simmons, Vista Tech Barks and Alpine. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you very much

Paul

PS, the 40mm Nikon Prostaff BDC reticle with a 3x9 is $ 159 and the legend of the expansion Bushnell with $ 139

0 comments:

Post a Comment