Funny Quotes To Put In A Wedding Card I'm Looking For A Poem/Quote To Put Next To A Money Tree At A Wedding. Anyone Have Any Good (Not Rude) Ideas?

I'm Looking For A Poem/Quote To Put Next To A Money Tree At A Wedding. Anyone Have Any Good (Not Rude) Ideas? - funny quotes to put in a wedding card

Before going on the idea of attacking in bad taste, not my marriage (believe me, I'm with you, that is a bit crude and tasteless). It's my boyfriend's brother's wedding, and I have a money tree.

Their wedding is in less than 2 weeks and I was responsible, a tree for money. I'm running out of ideas for poems, like most that I can be found online if you the invitation.

Has anyone a good poem or quote can simple sit near the tree?
It's funny, but no oil is good as it fits your personality.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are links to pages with poems about love and other things related to love on this page: http://www.fun-date-ideas.com/love-and-romantic-sayings.html

Is that what you were looking for? I hope that helps a bit!

We hope you have fun at the wedding, although I think some of the things they are bad taste! (I agree, BTW)

Post a Comment