Cost Of Owning A Car In Ontario Cost Of Living In Canada, Ontario.?

Cost of living in Canada, Ontario.? - cost of owning a car in ontario

Hello,

My husband and I consider moving to Barrie, Ontario. My husband was born in Canada, but it was like a teenager. He currently works for a computer company as a computer technician with 10 years experience. I am a veterinary assistant, although I have not received formal training. I also worked in an office environment, and have great references from my former employer. We ask ourselves, what our chances are that if we move to Canada. Can I live comfortably with the average income? What will be left after taxes were deducted from wages? It would be enough to cover rent and other expenses? How much auto insurance on average? At least one of us needs a car. My husband has been driving for 15 years and has a clean criminal record. We want to rent before buying our first own home. The mortgage payment is too high for a modest house? We have $ 27,000 USD for payment.

Please be happy! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment