Hip Pain From Running I Have A Pain In My Hip From Running Preventing Me From Training. What Are Good Stretches To Work This Area?

I have a pain in my hip from running preventing me from training. What are good stretches to work this area? - hip pain from running

I train for the marathon in Chicago for a while without much difficulty. My consumption grew slowly for 2 months, but lately I have developed pain in the hip. Increases in the pain often about three inches below my waist and seems to move between the buttocks and thighs, but especially outside of the leg.

I just increased my intake 23 to 25 and had 3, 5, 3, 5 run (rest), and 10 miles. When I started, the pain lasted four days, cool feel everything, but I am now (a week and a half may run later) no more than a quarter of a mile from the pain of no return.

I do not know whether it is an injury or a muscle group that I set aside my leg that the pain might cause.

I have my shoes and run on a track asphault controlled motion. I-hydrate with water and sports drinks.
Any help would be very grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment