Lumenlab Projector Lumenlab Projector Question. Anyone Familiar With EVo V1.2 Projector From Lumenlab For $499.00?

Lumenlab projector question. Anyone familiar with eVo v1.2 Projector from Lumenlab for $499.00? - lumenlab projector

Hello, I try to get a projector for my basement to watch movies. That does not bother me to spend money on a projector, but I do not spend hundreds of dollars in replacement lamps. I have this projector Lumenlab.com eVo v1.2, which is a projector. The price is 499.00 and the replacement bulbs are only $ 30.00. I was wondering if anyone has one of these projectors and how well it works. I know this is not the best projector on the market, but I am looking for a compromise.

Has anyone suggestions for a projector with spare bulbs cheaper.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment