High Fiber Pasta Will My Breast Size Reduce If I Lose Weight?

Will my breast size reduce if I lose weight? - high fiber pasta

Hi, I just started the diet and the preparation and after 3 weeks I have lost 8 / 9 lbs. I was originally 179 pounds, and I am now 170 pounds. I'm 5'1, 5'2 on the street. I think it will lose about 50 pounds over the next six months (when my skin is not SAG) and then maybe a drop of 5-10 pounds, so I'm in the ideal body mass index of 20% and 110 -- 115 lbs. The problem is that most of the fat in the chest .. Abdomen and back, places that seem hard to get rid of fat.

The size of my bra 36DDD and now I have noticed a big difference in them at all, and weight loss. I wonder if I drop the weight to hold, reducing the size of the breast and beyond is the elasticity of the skin to the snap, so I do not have sagging breasts? I'm 20 and my breasts are not happy, but my skin is not really reduced. Ideal size of my breasts, I would like to enter into 34C. That's basically what I had when I was 12 and not fat (I do not know exactly how difficult) time.

Sometimes I really wish I could turn back time and be my old school had yourself before I can eat too many carbohydrates (potatoes, milk and try my case as I am and I am) a vegetarian for 16 years of my life because and it had the perfect body. However, all I can do now to lose weight and stay healthy diet (consisting of homemade soup for lunch and dinner today, such as vegetables, water, salt and pepper, very little, and they hardly include a handful of the pulp fiber, and my personal favorite - the look Brussells .:)). It is also the consumption of meat (eg chicken and fish) helps? I like eggs, but I've read that you do not have enough vitamin B12.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

No one can predict how your body around) responds to the loss of large amounts of weight (and even more difficult to say for the rest of us, not when you know, and read your question via the Internet, but I do I read the Women's health column by a doctor and one of the women who wrote the question in exactly the same.

But the good news is that the doctor wrote that the younger you are, the more chances you have on your skin and sagging breasts, if you lose weight:

"Great, you're trying to lose weight! It difficult to predict whether a breast tissue or skin will be more if you lose weight. As a rule, the younger you are, it is likely to normalize again. The size of the areola may appear smaller, as is, for example, breast size smaller with weight loss.

Hannah Brooks, MD, FACS "

Just to be clear (because Yahoo Answers does not let) I italicized the quotation he cited a doctor, not me.

However, it is not easy to lose weight, but once Ido u, do you feel so much better! It's like the best gift for you. Good luck in your diet, I love you, the new you!

Curious said...

They have smaller breasts, if you lose weight.

Curious said...

They have smaller breasts, if you lose weight.

Robert said...

Very likely, yes

Post a Comment