Wholesale Gemstone Jewelry I'm Looking For Cheap Wholesale Turquoise, Corral, & Other Chunky Beads For Cowgirl Jewelry. Any Suggestions?

I'm looking for cheap wholesale turquoise, corral, & other chunky beads for cowgirl jewelry. Any suggestions? - wholesale gemstone jewelry

I look forward to start my own jewelry company, and I want to sell a wholesaler who want a reliable / turquoise in bulk at low prices, Corral and other gemstones. I like the chip and nugget styles and burly giant balls. I am interested in the turquoise chalk. I'm also looking for a good, big belt buckles, pendants and white. I have the shoes for large crosses and pendants. Thank you!

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

You may choose from Fire Mountain Gems - they are very good. Zuma was not bad, either, though perhaps not in bulk. I buy my beads in a chip shop called valuables in Chicago, but I think they have an Internet presence. In addition, if a sample of accounts for you (he lists & Bead & Button BeadStyle), go to them and from the manufacturer.
(cheap is relative!)

I suggest trying to find an alternative to the coral. Coral is an endangered species, and saw many requests for people to use or purchase of new parts. Fire Mountain or save their local accounts must be able to offer an alternative.

beading said...

Hello! Here are the beautiful pearl suppliers who are the manufacturers of natural stones, pearls, semiprecious stones and pearls. They offer quality products at very low prices. Here is the URL of the provider: http://www.stunninggemstones.com

If you have questions or want to order, custom order, you can simply e-mail directly. I hope that this will be useful to you.

Tabi said...

www.mybeadpoint.com visit

Post a Comment