Portable Moving Containers Need Advice On What I Can Do To About This?

Need advice on what I can do to about this? - portable moving containers

I have to store all my furniture with a company called pods. The sleeves are a company announces a portable storage device. Leave the empty container at home, fill it, take it, then save it for you. Then they will say that if you are for everything you have to do to be ready, it's call for a new shipping address, and they are moved to this location.

My husband and I decided to take the cable car ride, as we will need several months storage. Now after 7 months, we enter into a permanent residence permit and demanded the delivery of our furniture.

2 weeks later we are still sleeping on the floor and eat from paper plates. First, the pods, it said takes 5 days to get our things here. That was on Monday. Then on Wednesday we were told it would be next Friday, and now they do not say there will be until Saturday.

I feel totally betrayed. Here we have to move our things to us and "convenience" to provide pay in motion (as they claim), but does not seem likely to live in the apartment 2Weeks without a single piece of furniture. We spend 10 hours away, but honestly, I think it should be 14 days to get our storage unit to be loaded in a truck and a command of 10 hours. I was ready to accept 5 days, so I bought an air mattress from Walmart. But now he did not have a washer, dryer, not a microwave oven, etc.

Is there anything I can do to express my dissatisfaction with waiting 14 days for furniture, when their own advertising as desirable and "On Demand"? Well it seems we are getting our furniture, just in time to go home to Thanksgiving. At this rate, we could have kept for a month, and resulted in our own UHAUL.

6 comments:

lconnor6... said...

Do you have a written contract for the delivery takes place? Or any kind of proof that claims to know when and how long does it take to get your material collected?

You can file a complaint with the BBB.

I would say, and speak with a manager and ask why it takes so long and why you get some other appointments.

Alyx said...

I truly believe some BS that I think you should call and did not get a refund for the initial needs back home in time for Italy to Texas, I feel your pain PCS'd request. You should definitely call and chew a new hole and require a refund

Alyx said...

I truly believe some BS that I think you should call and did not get a refund for the initial needs back home in time for Italy to Texas, I feel your pain PCS'd request. You should definitely call and chew a new hole and require a refund

Mistress Mayhem said...

Go to JAG so that they will be placed on the market off limits "list of all the soldiers in order to avoid the soldiers at the screw and JAG that will help you cope, too.

Mistress Mayhem said...

Go to JAG so that they will be placed on the market off limits "list of all the soldiers in order to avoid the soldiers at the screw and JAG that will help you cope, too.

Well Duh! said...

A complaint with the agency. Yes, he made the approach, but if it happens, a universal problem that needs to be supported by the U.S. military to the sleeve to adjust or a bad choice all over the world will get called. They have more power than you think. What is happening there. Moving sucks, at best, and that makes it even worse.

Post a Comment