Wireless Lcd Projector What Surround System Should I Buy? To Be Used With A Samsung 40" LCD TV And Using My PS3 As A Blu-ray Player?

What surround system should i buy? To be used with a samsung 40" LCD TV and using my PS3 as a blu-ray player? - wireless lcd projector

It would be a decent system, but my doors on both sides of the room, and I do not run this cable to the rear left and right. We studied a digital sound projector Yamaha would mean that a unit on the front and create a virtual surround sound, but also recommended the use of an AV receiver to connect to my PS3, in conjunction with the 5.1 system. I also noticed that may in some 5.1 SYSTEM wireless rear speakers get to you in conjunction with an AV receiver? I have a budget of around € 300 - € 400 pounds suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

man darin said...

I had the same problem with the doors.

I raised the floor in the door and ran under the floor, the President-to-door.

Your budget is a little small for decent wireless rear speakers

I think that would be spending a resonably decent / V Dolby IIx decoding.then soldering speakers better sound.

Mr.

Insane_m... said...

dont think you will find a better system for the price, then this is

http://www.kikatek.com/product_info.php? ...

not quite sure that you use with the PS3, but read some reviews, just check Google to Z 5450. or by e-mail and ask Logitech.

Taher said...

You can go to Sony home theater subwoofer size system.it blow in my bass.I have home.Sure Sony also make you happy.

Thank you,
Taher

Post a Comment